EDHEC Business School offers an MSC in Financial Engineering. It is an advanced program that provides knowledge related to stocks, bonds, derivatives, and alternative investments. The highlights of the program are-
- Accredited from GARP
- Business Relevant Education
- Close ties with major Financial Organizations
- Dedicated Career Center
- Experienced Faculty
Table of Contents
38/ students are female and 62/ students are male. The average age is 24 years. The undergraduate disciplines students are in Finance, Economics and Engineering.
The curriculum of EDHEC Business School consists of core modules, foundation courses, and concentrations. The foundation courses are Corporate Finance and Asset Markets, Fixed Income and Derivatives, and Data Science with R and Excel. France is the best country to study for a Master’s in Finance.
The core modules are VBA Programming Solutions for Finance, Advanced Derivatives, Market Microstructure- Implementation Portfolio Decision, Introduction to Machine Learning, Advanced Fixed Income Analysis, Leadership and Management Skills, Advanced Portfolio Management, and Introduction to Portfolio Construction and Analysis with Python.
The program offers two concentration tracks. The concentrations are-
- Data Science for Finance Track- The topics covered are Risk Management, Machine Learning Applications in Finance, Prediction and Sequential Investment Strategies, and Data Visualization.
- Investment Solutions Track- The topics covered are Investment solutions, structured products/ Alternative Investments, Private Equity, and Tactical Asset Allocation.
Certificates– During the MSC in Financial Engineering program students can pursue certificates to hone their skills and knowledge. The certificates offered are Academic Research Certificate and Project Management Certificate.
Faculty Members– The faculty members of the MSC in Financial Engineering are-
- Boustanifar Hamid- Associate Professor of Finance
- Calvet Laurent- Professor of Finance
- Croux Christophe- Head of Faculty
- Davy Dennis- Associate Professor
- Deville Laurent- Associate Professor of Finance
- Pelgrin Florian- Professor of Economics
- Rubin Micro- Associate Professor of Econometrics
The application requirements are-
- A Three-year Bachelor’s Degree
- Strong scores in GMAT/GRE
- Letter of Motivation
- Academic Transcripts
- Two Letters of Recommendations
- Online Interview
- A score of 92 in TOEFL and a band of 6.5 in IELTS
How to apply for the program?
- To apply for the program, you have to create an account and click apply now.
- After creating the account, you will receive a validation email. Click on the link and activate the account.
- You will receive a confirmation email that will contain your login and passport.
- Now you can access the online application form and upload all the required documents.
Cost of the Program and Financial Aid
The cost of the program EDHEC MiM and MSC in Financial Engineering is Euro 26,500. The expense includes application fees, tuition fees, access to the EDHEC career center, Campus facilities, Lifetime access to the EDHEC Alumni community, and Administrative fee.
The financial aid options are-
- EDHEC Academic Excellence Scholarships
- EDHEC women in Business and Data Science Scholarships
- EDHEC Make an Impact Scholarship
- EDHEC French Embassy Co-Financed in India
- Eiffel Scholarship
- Charpak Scholarship of Excellence
85/ students found job opportunities in Europe and 13/ students found job opportunities in Asia and 2/ students found job opportunities in America. The leading recruiting sectors were Corporate Finance, Data/IT, and Asset Management. The leading organizations that participated in the hiring process were Allianz, Alpha, Bank of America, Bloomberg, Goldman Sachs, Morgan Stanley, and Union Securities.
The EDHEC Career Center functions on three principles. The three pillars are career goals, career up-gradation, and career training. The career services offered are-
- CV and CL correction
- Defining Career goals and Career Strategy
- Career Training
- Mock Interviews
- Personal Branding
- Personalized Coaching
- Interview, and pitching workshops
- EDHEC Career Fair
- Career Mapping
The learning outcomes of EDHEC MSC in the Financial Engineering Program are-
- Mastering Analytical and Quantitative tools to price financial instruments.
- Designing Portfolio Strategies or Financial Market Products
- Framing ethical frameworks and practicing strong professional standards.
- Understanding the Market’s Demand and developing one’s competency level accordingly.