Everybody has experienced it. You put in all your effort into creating valuable content, but you’re unable to locate the time to ensure you get the maximum amount of views and views. The old saying is “time is money,” right? Therefore, investing time in creating content that’s never seen by your intended audience is equivalent to throwing money into the trash! Why would you waste your precious time on content that’s not getting used and seen by the most significant amount of people? Buy Instagram followers Malaysia and get the targeted people you are posting content for!
Canva is my preferred tool for reusing content for other platforms quickly and straightforwardly. In this article, I will demonstrate why repurposing your work is essential and how to accomplish it using Canva.
What is Repurposing?
Repurposing is using existing content, such as videos or blogs, and putting it into an innovative way on the same platform, or even a new one. It’s also a method to cut down on time in the content creation method by using content that you’ve created to create something entirely new—for example, breaking up a piece of content into several parts of the content. There are many ways to use the repurposed content method, which include: Create the ebook using an older blog article making a video course using blogs that have already been published Make a list, chart, or infographics to use social media from an old video or article. Retrieving old blog posts and making them into carousels, and slides to use in presentations. I usually buy Facebook Likes for strengthen my base in the followers’ eye. It was a secret and Yup, I am revealing it!
When Should You Repurpose Your Content?
Repurposing content is an excellent method to gain more from your content. It allows you to reach different types of audiences and can also help you create more value from the content you’ve already written. Repurposing content is an effective method to ensure that your content gets seen by more significant numbers of people. Your blog posts could be used as the basis for an entirely new blog post or be reused as posts for social media. When you reuse content, you need to determine if the content is of sufficient quality to be utilized. It is essential to consider these questions:
- Are the contents relevant?
- Does it have a good writing style?
- Does it align with your company’s goals?
- Does the text have a compelling call to take action?
Repurposing Content Types for Different Platforms
The types of content you can utilize for repurposing could differ on each platform. Repurposing a video into a text-based article could be ideal for your website or Facebook; however, changing a video into a text collection won’t perform on Instagram.
So, what are you going to do?
- Change a blog to an Instagram-like Carousel by using an Instagram Carousel Template.
- Change a YouTube Video to an Instagram and YouTube Video by using templates.
- Transform an ordinary Blog Post into an eBook by using Templates
- Transform a Blog Post into a Pinterest Pin using Templates
- Make the Instagram Post into a Pinterest Pin using templates.
- How to utilize Templates and a system that allows you to reuse your content
- The best method is to make templates that incorporate the same information into the templates.
- The content you will need to reuse from your content is:
- The steps, or the bullets
- Call to for
For instance, this is how you could reuse content to be used on social media (like blog posts into an Instagram Carousel using a Canva Carousel template) Browse the blog post you wish to reuse and extract the Hook/Headline steps (or Bullet points, conclusion, and Call to Action Download Carousel Templates on Canva and adds the Hook/Headline on slide 1. Add the steps on the slide’s middle, and then add the final drop last two slides. Resize it according to the size required for other platforms such as Pinterest Idea Pins (Using Canva pro).
Want to be a TikTok influencer? Buy TikTok followers Malaysia with privacy protection and refund warranty.
Use Ivory Mix Canva Templates for Repurposing Your Content
Repurposing different types of content for various platforms can be complex for this reason. To achieve the most effective results, It is best to begin by using templates! It is essential to consider the various ways you can reuse your blog posts using templates to save time and increase the number of people who read your blog. If you can do this, you’ll be able to develop an even more cohesive and consistent marketing strategy across all of your platforms and channels.
Make use of all of our ivory Mix templates and resize or to repurpose them into another platform; you’ll be able to do it easily if you are using Canva Pro using their resizing capabilities.
Are you interested in learning more about Canva? Learn more about our most recent articles.
Don’t make these errors in Canva
- What is the best way to make an Instagram reel using Canva (tutorial)
- Design an Instagram mood board using Canva
- How do you reuse your video to be used on IGTV using Canva
- Create a custom Instagram bio link using Canva
- How to build your site for free using Canva (pros and pros and)